1. Feeling the Love from all those close to me for my birthday.
2. Eli loving being on the swather, hay rake and baler which gives me time to knock out my todo list or just be.
3. Finding local friends that make living in rural America that much richer. My friend Amanda and I did a lil beading. The next day that necklace that took me 3 hours to make he ripped apart in 2 min! When I asked him if he ripped my necklace apart he said enthusiastically 'YEEEAhhhhh!' Lil stinker!
4. Learning to say NO. And funny thing, Eli learned how to say it too this month. He makes the cutest little cheerio lips and says no-no-no. He'll keep me on track.
5. Soaking up the last bits of summer before the school year starts. Man, this new year will bring early mornings. Goodbye staying up late. Hello new waking up early.
6. Tying up custom jobs now that the school year has started.