1. Getting pep talks from my amazingly talented friend Toni. Always knows just what to say to me and at the right time. No more excuses!!
2. Starting a Facebook Page for my lil business. Thanks to my el numero uno fan and motivator. See numero uno.
3. Lots of family time. With the fourth of July and a visitor and just being at home together. Love that.
4. Studying for my ASVAB to change my job from Jet Engine Mechanic to Photo Journalist at the guard. Wow is my brain rusty! (Text added to photo from A Beautiful Mess App.)
5. Learning to let go. Eli's learning so many things, but my biggest lesson is to let him go. Let him be independent. It's a tough one.
6. Honored to be the featured artist at Prairie Collection. Wanda who claims me as one of her daughter's had me be her featured artist. What a priveledge! I made over 300 new cards for this event. Crazy town.