1. Finding out I have controlled my blood pressure with DIET. There really is something to this eating clean business. I am medication free. And found out my doc used my story for a newspaper article. I told him immediately it's going into my book!
2. Soaking up SUMMER! It's nice to not have to run to Great Falls twice a week. I've knocked out so many projects (started my 2013 PL, painted, made cards, took an Art Class, met a living relative found through genealogy, got a new job at the guard). In this month alone it makes me wonder what I was up to the first five months!
3. Crossed the ONE YEAR mark married to my man. Wow! Feels like 17 years and two months ago all at the same time. He gave me a note of paper to get a camera!!!!! Yes, I'm spoiled. But read #4.
4. My big camera is not well. So I took it to town to have Melissa take a look at and lo' behold she had the magic touch. Like it was never broken. So I am grateful for going on mini photo walks around the ranch. I'll share photos of that soon.
5. Free People. These clothes are pricey but feel OH SO GOOD. Picked up a super sweet dress my mom would love but I do at the same time. (and for the record I do not 'fill' the dress in the way the model does)
6. Spending time with Eli running around the ranch. He wanted to climb back into my womb I had been gone so much. I'm kinda a big deal. But if you ask him who he loves he DISTINCTLY says DA-DA.