1. Arbonne. My friend started selling it and I have fallen in love. I have been trying to go more natural and this company has got it! I love the nude lip gloss, chocolate protein powder, smoke eyeshadow, and the detox spa (helps with my back breaking out after massages and being slathered in oily lotion). Josh used the post shave gel and didn't have any breakouts, which never happens.
2. How to Cook Everything. This book was given to me from a friend and my go to for 'how do you cook this!?'. And has helped me perfect the Creme Brulee. This would be my second go to cookbook after The Pioneer Woman Cooks, thanks Tina.
3. After light. This App has changed what pictures I share. Normally photos with more in the frame than the usual instagram square would not be shared, but with the instant film add on (they are polaroid type frames) I can't get enough of sharing my rectangle photos!
4. Studio Calico Classes. I love to learn and these classes have gotten me to try things I normally would not. Love that.
5. The-Lilypad. After almost halfway through the year and not really doing anything to document it in a scrapbook I realized digital might be the way for me. A lil work on the computer, slip in into the page protector and bam, done.
6. Envirosax. Trying my darndest to not bring in another plastic sack to our home. Man it's tough. I keep forgetting my reusable grocery sacks in the car. Gotta get better at this. I am sick of taking all the plastic sacks to get recycled. I want to recycle but man, Montana makes it a pain!