1. Lacy Young's instagram feed for healthy recipes. She is @lacylike on instagram.
2. I have embraced my vitamix once again but this time for me (we initially bought it for Eli's tube diet). And now that I think about it, maybe needed a break after that emotional time. Lacy Young, my number one this month was the motivater for that!
3. Tried a sample of the Starbucks VIA Refreshers Cool Lime and Berry Hibiscus. Oh so refreshing! And love having a Starbucks in my home. VIA packets are the way to go in rural America. But after reading the site that they are caffienated I might be dialing it back.
4. The Northridge Media's Create Series featuring Stamping Magazine. And again while making this list realized I can order past issues at an extreme discount or even in digital format! With shipping, it's still a steal, compared to the orignal $17.95 cover price.
5. Suits. Man, Josh and I fell in love with this show this past summer. It runs in real short seasons but totally packed with lawyer goodness. And when I say goodness, I mean Harvey. YUM! Plus their intro song ROCKS! Josh cannot skip through it on tivo, Eli and I have to have a lil dance session.
6. Print Clearly font, I have used it on 3 of my latest projects. Adore it because it's so, well, CLEAR. It's a keeper for sure.
7. My new Ray-Ban's just like Josh's. This was my Valentine's gift from him (basically so I would stop wearing his). I've only ever had cheapys so I'm stoked. Bought a fancy case at Ross for 3 bucks so they don't get scratched up too. Can you say fancy and three bucks in the same sentence? Well, I just did thanks to Ross!