1. Buy a bra that fits on the loosest setting. The elastic will stretch with use and then you will have two other settings to tighten it up. When I told my Mom about just learning that she said, 'oh, probably something I should have told you'. Ha ha!
2. Making a point to travel so that all family members can be together is something we should do annually. It's hard work but the memories are so worth it!
3. Being patient. Eli makes progress at his own speed. Even though we felt like we were tube feeding him forever in the grand scheme of things it was only months. Now he eats meatloaf by the handfull. (And the occasional battery!)
4. Pecking away at tasks really does get them done. I constantly want to clean the entire house from ceiling to floor on one afternoon and then I'm worthless the next three days. Doing a load of dishes or painting a wall really gets results.
5. Cherish the people close to you. Family and friends won't always be there tomorrow.
6. Commiting to doing Project Life BEST IDEA EVER. Thanks Leah. So worth seeing how great our life is! And looking back and seeing how we've grown, what we did, who we knew is incredible!
7. Snail mail still makes me happy. Sending it and receiving it. Got some new ideas for my penpals next year from this site. Can't. Wait.
8. Embracing cooking. More on that later.
9. Heathier snacks give me more energy. Yes, I'm 30 and just figuring this out. Amazing how the fuel we feed our body can really effect the engergy. I'm a MAJOR snacker so this one is hard!
10. Making time for just Josh and I is very important. We almost don't know what to do together when we are E free.
11. Quickbooks changed my bill paying life. So easy. So, well, quick.
12. Taking care of myself is job number one. Sleeping, eating, working out, taking time for myself are mandatory. No excuses.
13. Ridding our home of excess is cleansing is oh so many ways. More of this to come in 2013!
14. Eli thinks I am the coolest person on the planet and gotta embrace that because it will fade.
15. I kinda dig having a cat, which I almost don't want to admit to myself.
16. Getting my hair cut and colored regularly is NECESSARY. It just feels so good.
17. Making holidays a big deal is a big deal.
18. Shutterfly books make me happy. Pop the pictures into their software and print. My sister loves them too!
19. Rubbing in spray sunscreen is a must. Every year of my life I have burned in the most ridiculous ways. Seriously, when will I learn this!?
20. Excited that each year brings new lessons. Bring it on 2013!!